~~Gettysburg Seventh-day Adventist Church is presenting a Financial Seminar for people that are struggling with finances and those who are interested in what the Bible teaches about finances, presented by Tyree Berlin. Join us at 7 PM at 1495 Biglerville Road in Gettysburg in January on Sundays and Tuesdays (1/7, 1/12, 1/14, 1/19, 1/21 and 1/28) to learn how Holy Scripture advises us about our finances. Please contact us at 717-334-1131 to sign up.
The titles for each of the seven sessions are:
1. The Financial Foundation - Developing a financial plan -Proverbs 16:3, Ministry of Healing p397
2. The Lost Art of Saving - The how and what of saving. Genesis 41:1-4, Proverbs 6:6-8, Luke 9:10-17, I Timothy 5:8
3. Addictions Come in Other Forms - America’s financial drug - Credit Cards - James 4:14
4. ‘Til Debt Do We Part - How we get in debt and how we can get out and stay out. - Romans 13:8, Counsels on Stewardship p272, Adventist Home p393
5. Budgets Don’t Count -Learn budgeting principles and how to develop a budget - Luke 6:38, Proverbs 21:20, Hebrews 13:5
6. Forgetting Life’s True Values - Stuffitis and your attitudes toward money. Philippians 4:11, Life Sketches p196
7. Not Planning For the Future - Planning for Retirement and choosing to change -Genesis 3:19, Numbers 8:25, Joshua 24:15
Tyree Berlin, from Gettysburg, PA is our presenter.